This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not
that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:9-10

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

This road...

I've talked before about the unknowns that surround this stage of my life, but right now I want to mention something that God has made so obviously known in my life.  He has been teaching me that whatever this road leads to has everything to do with His glory.  That every single thing I do here, and throughout the rest of my life, is all for a holy God who is abundantly worthy of my complete adoration.  The amazing thing is, that as I journey this road, He fills my heart immense joy and incomparable love.  So tomorrow, may the road I walk be all for is glory.  


"Therefore whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."  1 Corinthians 10:31



No comments:

Post a Comment