This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not
that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:9-10

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Immigration Issues



Here's my view from inside the immigration office. Some of you have heard about my immigration issues and, for those of you who haven't, trust me when I tell you that this wasn't the first time I've run into trouble entering Kenya. While this marks my forth run in with complications, this is the first time I've actually been pulled inside the immigration office and told to remain there until they decide what to do with me. Talk about an adventure! I'm happy to report that I was admitted back into the country :)



No comments:

Post a Comment