This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not
that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 1 John 4:9-10

Monday, June 6, 2011

Songs: Love Came Down

I've decided that I want to start sharing some of the songs that have really encouraged me during my time in Kenya. There have been so many songs that have been an outlet for my feelings and thoughts. Over the last 4 months, my heart has been filled with emotions that have stretched the very being of who I am. Sometimes when I think I can't express the intensity of my feelings the perfect song comes along that allows me to pour myself at the feet of Jesus. Here's one of those songs. 


Love Came Down-  Bethel Church


When I call on your name you answer
When I I fall you are there by my side
You delivered me out of darkness
Now I stand in the hope of new life

By grace I'm free

You've rescued me
All I am is Yours

I've found a love a love greater than life itself
I've found a hope stronger and nothing compares
I once was lost now I'm alive in you

You're my God and my firm foundation
It is you whom I'll trust at all times
I give glory and praise, adoration
To my Saviour who's seated on high

Love came down and rescued me
I thank You, I thank You
I once was blind but now I see
I see You, I see You





No comments:

Post a Comment